- 1 Box Pillsbury Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 C. oil
- 1 C. milk
- 1 C. butter, room temperature
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2-2 C. powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/3 C. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line pan with cupcake liners. I used green for a grass field look, but you can use your team colors!
- Combine cake mix, eggs, oil and milk and stir until smooth.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool.
- FROSTINGS: Beat butter, vanilla extract and powdered sugar until smooth. Remove about 1/4 cup to keep as your "white" frosting for the football threads. Continue to add milk and cocoa powder for your "brown" football frosting.
- 4. Watch video above to see how to pipe frosting!
- Copyright © YourCupofCake