Renaissance La Paz Pool Table
The La Paz shows the Spanish influence on furniture design from the mid-1800's to 1900. Constructed of solid Honduras mahogany, this massive table features straight lines and precisely carved panels that are typical of the straightforward, masculine style of the Mediterranean region in the 19th century. The tables' cabinets are braced internally with two solid poplar hardwood beams nestled into routed crossbeam slots, as opposed to the modern method of simply being glued. Even the internal braces are sanded and finished, demonstrating our commitment to fine craftsmanship and enduring quality. The Renaissance La Paz Pool Table includes 1 1/4" certified slate and 21 oz. cloth for tournament-quality play and comes complete with an accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories, plus more!
Renaissance La Paz Pool Table Features:
- 2" Thick Solid Mahogany hardwood construction shown with a magnificent Oxblood piano finish or Custom finished to your preference!
- Four spectacular patented "Top Shelf" legs are precisely cut from select grade Mahogany. The top shelf legs enable the cabinet and all of its weight to rest on a solid surface that prevents any racking or movement for the lifetime of the table.
- Two cross members and two center beams are utilized to ensure the cabinet stays square and true forever. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting
- Intricate, hand carved, blind aprons accentuate the custom attributes of this collectable heirloom.
- Select either a custom scalloped top rail or a more conservative straight rail to help complete your custom masterpiece. Then, if you so desire, you may top your rail selection with any exotic wood species of your choice. Finally, you may decide to allow us to laser cut one of several custom inlays or a design of your very own directly into the rail surface!
- 1 1/4", three-piece certified slate
- 21 oz. Pool Table cloth
- Decorative maple rails with ornamental blinds
- Choose from five Rail Sight options or again, you may design your own rail sights:
- Black Mop Diamond
- Double Diamond
- Reverse Double Diamond
- Standard Diamond
- Eclipse (Round)
- Matching leather shield pockets or pockets of your choice
- Uniquely carved over-sized legs
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Table cabinet, legs, interior bracing and hardwood rails are warranted against splitting, cracking or warping; hardwood rails and cushions are warranted against separation, dry rot or hardening.*
Renaissance La Paz Pool Table Dimensions:
- Playing surface dimensions: 44" W x 88" L
- Outside dimensions: 56" W x 100" L x 32" H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
- (4) 57" 2-piece cue sticks
- (1) 48" 2-piece cue stick
- Bridge cue & brass bridge head
- Set of Heirloom pool table balls
- Marine-Grade, nagahyde leather pool table cover
- Wood Triangle rack
- Wood Diamond rack
- Training Ball
- Box of Sure-Shot chalk
- 10 1/2" Table brush
- 7" Under Rail brush
- 8 cue wall rack
- Cue repair kit
- Tally Balls
- Tally Ball Shaker
*Warranty does not include re-leveling of the pool table
Lifetime Limited Warranty, Manufacturer's Defects Only, Not for Commercial Use
White Glove Delivery and Installation Details