Cameo Curved Fire Pit Seating Group
Cameo 48” Round Travertine Gas Fire Pit Seating Collection Includes:
- 48” Round Travertine Gas Fire Pit (Propane Tank Not included)
- Tumbled Fire glass for your pit
- 2 Cameo Curved Sofa Sectionals w/ Cushions
- 2 Cameo Swivel, Gliding Lounge Chairs w/ Cushions
- 3 Compartmentalized storage wedges.
Extend your outdoor entertaining season indefinitely and enjoy your entertaining space like never before with this exceptional Fire Pit Seating group. This beautiful Cameo Fire Pit Seating Group touts transitional elegance integrated with exceptional artisan craftsmanship.
The rich finish color and the warm texture of rattan peel, the Cameo collection offers the ultimate in outdoor living. Function and style are joined to create this one-of-a-kind collection that features a distinctive style suited for the most discerning decorator of outdoor space.
Nothing short of noteworthy, the gorgeous, grandly scaled Cameo Fire Pit Group is certain to make your guests a bit envious and everyone warm and cozy on those chilly evenings or during your morning cup of coffee! Its stunning design features impeccable classic details, undeniable quality and artisan craftsmanship. GreatGatherings vinyl furniture is made with 100% virgin vinyl and has no added "fillers." This ensures that our vinyl will remain soft and pliable through many years of use and will hold its shape. UV inhibitors are added to protect from sun damage and prevent excessive fading. All of our vinyl furniture features welded all-aluminum frames that are corrosion-resistant and extremely durable.
The set includes twin, beautifully designed curved sofa sectionals that can comfortably seat 6 of your closest family members or friends to enjoy a wonderful evening sharing the day’s events. Along with the Travertine Fire Pit and Curved Sofa Sectionals, the group also includes two grand swivel, gliding club chairs and three compartmental storage wedges. The club chairs have been designed to emulate the comfort of your favorite chair inside your home, take a seat in what may be the most comfortable outdoor chair ever manufactured. All seats touts their own extraordinarily comfortable outdoor cushions eloquently designed to enhance the beauty of the frame finish and stunning design elements of the set.
Our state-of-the-art cushions are covered exclusively in Sunbrella® fabrics and are constructed from multiple layers of 100% polyester fiber. Each cushion is hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily), hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and does not mildew. The defining characteristic is in our dual-core system. The inner core (support layer) is made from primarily conjugated polyester fiber - a three dimensional crimp in the fibers which significantly increases the resiliency of the batting. Due to its resiliency, conjugated polyester batting has taken the place of polyurethane foam in many applications. The outer core is silicone-treated "slick" polyester batting. Sandwiched between the outer wrap and the conjugated inner core, this layer is responsible for the "soft landing" prior to sinking through to the support of the inner core, greatly enhancing the comfort of the seat.
This group also includes a 48” Round Travertine granite top, vinyl woven base, propane (propane tank not included) fire pit, a perfect size and shape for a romantic evening with your partner or a great night around the fire with your closest friends or family. Create a dynamic outdoor setting that you can comfortably enjoy for extending seasons.
- A spectacular Travertine propane gas fire pit that includes magnificent glass pebbles to create the perfect ambiance for a wonderful meal, while warming up your guests during cooler spring or fall evenings! (Propane tank not included)
- Impressively created with a travertine top surface and a full aluminum base frame that is decorated with an intricately woven 100% virgin vinyl casing that coordinates with all of your seating.
- Sustainability: Your complete set is environmentally conscious. Aluminum is one of the few raw materials that can be 100% recycled at the end of your furniture’s lifetime without losing any of its original properties.
- Full aluminum Uni-Weld frame construction for enhanced durability and structural integrity.
- Intricately woven frame surfaces of 100% virgin vinyl that have no added "fillers." This ensures that our vinyl will remain soft and pliable through many years of use. UV inhibitors are added to protect from sun damage and prevent excessive fading.
- Ergonomically designed and manufactured frames and cushions create a group of seats that rival the comfort of your indoor furniture.
- Sunbrella® fabric covered Dual Core cushions drain and dry more easily, while remaining resilient and incredibly comfortable.
- Sunbrella® fabric is utilized on all GreatGatherings cushions to provide beauty, functionality, and durability
- Beautifully enriched to enhance the style of the outdoor entertaining space of your dreams.
What it’s Made Of:
- All-Weather Wicker
- White Glove delivery and installation is required for all Outdoor Furniture orders and will be added to your order during the Checkout Process. The associated charge for White Glove Delivery and Installation is $399.95
- After your purchase of Outdoor Furniture, you will receive an order acknowledgement email to the address that you provided with your order.
- Within 2 business days of your purchase, GreatGatherings will send another email to you to begin the delivery and installation process! This questionnaire will help us provide you with superior service. Most questions revolve around how to best contact you, your ability to accept a delivery, garage access, location of where the outdoor furniture will be placed, etc. Promptly filling the questionnaire out and returning to us will help us better coordinate shipping details as well as allow us to begin aligning you with a professional installation service.
- After receipt of your questionnaire, we may reach back out to you via phone or email to get clarifications, etc. Once we have confirmed certain delivery details, your Outdoor Furniture will be delivered into your garage in approximately 10-14 days.
- After receipt of your Outdoor Furniture, simply contact your provided personal professional installer to schedule an installation appointment that is convenient for you! This generally occurs within 5-7 days of delivery. However, this time frame varies and is dependent on your time availability and communication with the installer.
- Upon completion of the installation, your installer will ask you to sign an acceptance form stating that you have approved the installation. Please take special care during this process to make sure the work has been completed in a satisfactory fashion.
- White Glove Delivery & Installation includes all major metropolitan areas. If you live well outside a major metropolitan area, additional charges may apply for remote delivery areas. If you have any doubt as to whether a remote delivery may apply to you, please do not hesitate to contact us for clarification and/or a quote for additional freight charges, call us at 1-703-286-9801.
A Few Important Notes and Reminders:
- Please note that the delivery and installation of your Outdoor Furniture may be a two-step process in order to ensure the quality and integrity of the delivery and installation.
- Your order is shipped directly from the factory to your home. In most cases, a full-sized 18-wheeled semi-truck must have access to your home. If there is a problem, or if you do not have a garage where the delivery team can store the order, just let us know in advance so we can make special arrangements. Additional charges may apply.
- Please be aware that there is a $300.00 fee for not being in attendance at the agreed upon delivery time. This fee is simply the cost to transport your merchandise back to the carriers’ terminal, the cost to unload it, storage fees and the cost to re-load and re-deliver it to you.
- Assembly and installation of your Outdoor Furniture is included with the White Glove Delivery. However assembly and installation of any accessories or additional furniture pieces are NOT included. If you would like a specialized delivery service or to have additional items installed, please contact customer service and we will be happy to assist you in making those arrangements.
- The customer is responsible for all trash associated with the delivery and installation of their pool table, I.E. Pallets, Boxes, Packing Materials, etc.
- Any costs associated with service requests that occur after you have signed the Installation acceptance form are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- This Outdoor Furniture Requires Professional Installation. Within 2 business days of your purchase, a representative with American Heritage Billiards will reach out to you to begin to coordinate the delivery and professional installation of your pool table
Woven Vinyl on Aluminum Frames-Five (5/3) Years Limited
Usage in a residential setting: The GreatGatherings® warranty covers the aluminum frame for a period of five years. If the aluminum frame fails structurally within (5) years (i.e., broken frame or welds) under normal use or conditions GreatGatherings® will at our option, replace or repair the frame in the original finish color and style, if available, or in a similar style if the color or model has been discontinued. VINYL WEAVES OF ALUMINUM FRAME-(3 YEARS) If the woven vinyl finish cracks or peels within three (3) years from the date of purchase, GreatGatherings® will at our option, replace or repair the woven vinyl frame in the original finish color and style, if available, or in a similar style if the color or model has been discontinued, if it is determined that the product is defective in material or workmanship. From time to time there will be minor variations in the color and texture of finishes. THIS WARRANTY SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT COVER SUCH MINOR VARIATIONS IN COLOR AND OR TEXTURE OF THE FINISHES. Components such as chair glides or levelers are subject to wear and tear and are not considered part of the frame. This warranty is voided in the event that there are indications of abuse or neglect to the furniture.
Fabric on Cushions-One (1) Year Limited
If the fabric on a cushion becomes unserviceable due to color or strength loss from normal usage and exposure conditions, including sunlight and atmospheric chemicals within one (1) year of the date of purchase, we will repair or replace the fabric in the original color and pattern if available, or in a similar color and pattern if the original has been discontinued. This warranty does not cover normal care and cleaning, damage from misuse or abuse, improper installation, or costs associated with replacement of the fabric, including labor and installation. Mildew and mold grow on dirt, pollen and other organic matter; so simple routine cleanings will prevent them from forming on fabrics. Helpful hints for removing mold and mildew are provided on our cleaning page. Any failures in stitching, zippers, sling rails, cording, buttons, cushion foam or other areas of workmanship will be warrantied for one year. The fabric will not be warrantied if deterioration, discoloration, fading, etc. is due to chemicals, cleaning products, sun lotions et al, and use in commercial settings, extreme heat or sunlight.
Shipping and Handling
If required, we will pay for shipping of damaged or replacement products within the continental U.S. for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
This warranty is a limited warranty. Regular care and maintenance is required to maintain the warranty. Warranty applies to the original purchaser only. Proof of purchase including original receipt showing items purchased is required. Photographs/digital images are required in certain instances. Warranty coverage begins on the date of purchase. In some cases, there will be a pro-rated charge for the time the product was in use. If a color or model has been discontinued and replacement is required, we reserve the right to replace the affected item only with a similar color or model. This is a residential warranty and does not apply to commercial use. Note: The Company or its suppliers may discontinue any component part such as fabric, paint, etc. at any time.
At GreatGatherings, we take a tremendous amount of pride in the craftsmanship and overall quality of our fine products. It is our priority to provide you with industry-leading designs and styles that help make your home an entertaining hot spot. Please inspect your product upon receipt and notify us of any damage or other issues that you come across. If within 30 days of receipt, you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return the product for a full refund after paying a 25% restocking fee. The cost of shipping the product back to the factory is the sole responsibility of the consumer. We cannot accept returns on any custom product, close-out items or any items damaged through normal wear and tear.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 703-286-9801. We are at your service M-F, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST.
Care and Maintenance:
- GreatGatherings® outdoor furniture is manufactured to enhance your outdoor entertaining experience for a very long time. The life and enjoyment of your outdoor furniture can be greatly increased if you use protective furniture covers when the furniture is not in use. We recommend the following simple care and maintenance instructions to protect and add years to your thoughtful investment.
- Consider the specific conditions and usage to which your furniture is exposed so appropriate maintenance can be provided. Product failure caused by a lack of reasonable and necessary care and maintenance is not covered by the product warranty. Mildew can form on dirt or other substances deposited upon the frame and fabric. Regular cleaning of your outdoor furniture will help to prevent its forming. Failure to follow these guidelines when cleaning your furniture can potentially void the warranty.
- Use of furniture needing care and maintenance or use of damaged furniture can result in injury. Also, minor repair issues can become major repair and service issues, and create potential safety issues.
- Periodically and carefully inspect all of your furniture pieces for breakage and/or indications of wear. Inspections must include, but not be limited to, spring assemblies and the weld areas of product seats, arms and legs. If any cracks should appear on the product or at welds, the item must immediately be removed from use until repaired.
- Inspections must include all bolts (on all seating pieces and tables). The hardware on swivel rockers, swivel rocking lounge & balcony chairs, and swivel bar & balcony stools should be regularly checked to make sure it is tight. Should any loose or missing hardware be detected, the item must be removed from use immediately until the hardware can be properly tightened and/or replaced.
- Adjustable glides on chair and table legs are for residential use only. Take special care to ensure that these glides are not adjusted to more than 3/16 inch of exposed threads as this can cause damage to the glide or leg. Regularly check the glides as they can unscrew when moving products.
- Extension table slides should be cleaned regularly. A lubricant such as a silicone spray can also be applied to assist in the smooth operation of the glides.
Painted Finish Maintenance and Care
Painted finishes are used on your cast aluminum seating, tables and fire pits. Periodically clean the finish with a sponge or soft bristle brush using a cleaning solution with 1/4 cup (2 oz.) mild, biodegradable liquid soap in a gallon of lukewarm water (100º F / 38º C). Rinse thoroughly.
Avoid using abrasive cleaners.
- For gloss finishes, we recommend periodic waxing of the frame with a high grade automotive liquid wax or the use of a commercially available protectant to help maintain and/or restore the luster of the finish.
- Protectants can be purchased at most casual furniture retailers.
Caution: Seaside and or indoor pool area use
In seaside use, salt can accumulate on the finish, leading to finish failure. In indoor pool areas, chlorides can accumulate on the finish, leading to finish failure. In both of these environments, repeated cycles of condensation followed by evaporation cause build-up of these aggressive corrosives. Regular cleaning with mild biodegradable liquid soap and water will remove the concentrated deposits and help protect the furniture finish per the above instructions.
Maintenance and Care of your Fabric
- The life of your furniture fabric largely depends on its care. Clean all spills promptly. Fabric life can be extended by simply rinsing down the furniture regularly with water. Certain suntan and sun block products may permanently discolor any fabric. This possibility can be minimized by immediately cleaning
- After contact. In addition, storing the cushions when not in use will extend cushion life. Prepare a cleaning solution with 1/4 cup (2 oz.) mild biodegradable liquid soap in a gallon of lukewarm water (no warmer than 100º F / 38º C). Clean fabric with the solution using a sponge or soft bristle brush. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Allow to air dry. Note: Standing a cushion on its side will help it drain faster.
- Certain suntan and sun block products contain "PABA". PABA is harmful to fabric and can permanently discolor it; therefore, contact with cushions should be avoided. If contact is made, cleaning the fabric immediately with a non-abrasive, mild biodegradable soap and water solution followed by a fresh water rinse may minimize the possibility of discoloration. Laying a beach towel over the cushions of the outdoor furniture whenever you are using the furniture will prolong the fabric life.
- Do not use a bleach solution unless specifically listed as a cleaning agent for the specific fabric, such as for solution dyed acrylics.
- Do not submerge or allow cushions to lie in standing water.
- Do not put cushions into the dryer.
- Do not use harsh detergents or stiff bristle brushes.
- Do not use Pine Oil cleaners or abrasive household cleaners.
- Do not use heat or hot water.
Mildew may form on dirt or other substances deposited upon the fabric. Regular cleaning of the furniture will help to prevent its forming. If mildew does develop, add 1 cup bleach to the cleaning solution. Apply to the affected area and allow to soak in. Scrub with a soft bristle brush, then rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. For stubborn mildew stains, use a household mildew remover (be sure to test in an inconspicuous location first). AND FOLLOW THE MANUFACTURER’S INSTRUCTIONS.
Great Cleaning Videos to Reference: click here
Sunbrella® videos provided by Glen Raven, Inc., owner of the Sunbrella registered trademark.
Paint Surface Repairs
- Please follow these important required steps to prepare your painted frame surfaces for touch up.
- Touch-up paint to match the frame color is available directly from GreatGatherings®.
1. Wash the scratched area to remove any dirt or grease.
2. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Dry.
3. Remove cushions. Protect fabric, frame, and all surface areas that are not to be painted.
4. Sand the scratch lightly to "soften" the edge with fine grit sandpaper so that the touch-up paint will blend in easily. Sand as small an area as possible so you don’t create additional work.
5. Clean with rubbing alcohol.
Repairing Small Nicks
- Follow steps 1 through 5 above and then:
- Spray touch-up paint onto a flat plate or dish. Use a small artist's brush to transfer the paint from the plate to the aluminum outdoor furniture.
Repairing Scratches on a Gloss Finish Surface
- Follow steps 1 through 5 above and then;
- Hold spray can 4 – 6 inches away from surface to be painted. Spray a thin coat and let dry. Spray a second coat and let dry. Repeat until desired coverage is achieved.
Repairing Scratches on a Textured Finish Surface
- Follow steps 1 through 5 above and then;
- Hold spray can 4 – 6 inches away from surface to be painted. Spray a thin coat and let dry. Spray a second coat and let dry. Repeat until desired coverage is achieved. Do not let the paint fully dry. Wait 3 – 5 minutes for the paint to become tacky. Pat with a damp (not soaking) cloth to create texture (a dry cloth will pick up too much paint). Make sure the damp cloth is lint free.
Proper Winter Storage
- The life and enjoyment of your outdoor furniture can be greatly increased if you use protective furniture covers when the furniture is not in use. Do not allow covers to freeze on the furniture as this can damage the finish.
- GreatGatherings® furniture is certainly intended to be used outdoors. In milder climates, the furniture can be left outdoors year-round. Each piece has drain holes built into the frame to minimize any water build up inside the frame material.
- Caution: Do NOT EVER store frames upside down. If you live in an area that experiences freezing conditions, store your clean and dry GreatGatherings® outdoor furniture right side up in a dry, protected place. Be aware that WATER can collect and/or condense inside the frame components – if exposed to freezing temperatures; this water could freeze causing the frame component to crack or burst. This damage is NOT covered under your warranty.
Fire Pits-Caution of Installation and Use
- Fire Pits are designed and intended for outdoor use only. Never install or operate indoors. Burning gas (both Natural and LP) produces fumes which can be dangerous if inhaled. Always insure there is proper ventilation when using any fire products.
- Gas fire pits should always be operated by an adult only and with extreme care, especially when lighting the burners. DO NOT light the fire pit burner in the high gas setting. Only light the fire pit in the low gas setting. Place a lit match on the glass stones before turning the gas on.
- Never leave this product on when unattended. Educate all persons, including and especially children that may come in contact with this unit of the danger of the high temperatures produced when operating, including surface temperatures. Clothing and other flammable materials should not be placed on or near the fire pit.
- GreatGatherings® recommends that all gas products be installed by professionals that are licensed by the local authority having jurisdiction in gas piping. GreatGatherings® recommends that all gas products installed in the USA and Canada be serviced and maintained by professionals that are certified by the National Fireplace Institute (NFI) as NFI Specialist or by the Wood
Energy Technical Training (WETT).