Gateway Pool Table
American Heritage Billiards – the world’s leading Pool Table, Game Table, Bar and Bar Stool manufacturer – presents the Gateway Pool Table.
The Gateway is the embodiment of the movement of turning old into new again.
The Gateway furniture stylistically features the perfect blend of age old elements from the industrial era and re-claimed wood from the heartlands of America.
The design of this table will illuminate virtually any room and most frequently provides the finishing touch to entertaining space in urban, transitional or rustic room settings.
The steel "Gateway" arch may be the most defining element of this billiard table.
Inspired by the industrial era of the Carnegies and Rockefellers, we’re thrown back into time with a replication of a bridge that would help take us into today and provides a “Gateway” into the future. The magnificent steel frame is finished to match the endurance of the re-claimed wood it supports. No other element could more eloquently complete this custom built masterpiece.
Oh... the stories this wood could tell! Immediately enrich your gathering space with this worthy focal point and begin to stimulate conversations that will create lifetimes of memories for future generations to come.
The American Heritage Gateway pool table offers excellent playability while its’ astonishing design, exceptional tailoring and finish projects panache and sophistication.
The Gateway includes 1" certified slate and teflon-coated felt for tournament-quality pool table play.
The Gateway Pool Table comes complete with an American Heritage Renaissance accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories, plus more!
Gateway Pool Table Features:
- Poplar hardwood construction
- Cabinet corner is produced using 2" solid wood blocks that are attached to the cabinet using mortise and tenon construction principles
- Six oversized beams are utilized to create the structural frame for this masterpiece. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting.
- 1", three-piece certified slate
- Black, Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- Reclaimed hardwood rails with decorative sights
- Coordinating Internal Drop-Pockets
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
Gateway Pool Table Dimensions:
- Playing surface dimensions: 44" W x 88" L
- Outside dimensions: 56" W x 100" L x 32" H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
Included Accessories in Renaissance Kit:
- 4 – 57” 2 PC Cues
- 1 – 48” 2 PC Cue
- 1 – Bridge Stick
- 1 – 15-Ball Triangle
- 1 – 9-Ball Triangle
- 1 – Training Ball
- 1 – 10 1/2" Table Brush
- 1 – 7" Under Rail Brush
- 1 – Sure-Shot Chalk
- 1 – Brass Bridge Head
- 1 – Repair Kit
- 1 – Set of Heirloom Billiard Balls
- 2 – Leather Chalk Holders
- 1 – Tall Ball Shaker
- 1 – Tally Balls
- 1 – Table Cover