Not available online Test Item
Please visit your local GreatGatherings to speak to a member of our team and learn more about this product and its options.
- This collection includes free White Glove Delivery and Installation of the Pool Table. It is typically delivered into your garage or the nearest similar covered area. Within 2 business days of your purchase, a representative with American Heritage Billiards will reach out to you to begin to coordinate the delivery and professional installation of your pool table. From purchase to installation, the process typically takes 3-5 weeks although timely responses to our calls seeking delivery details post-purchase can dramatically reduce that timeline.
- This Pool Table Requires Professional Installation, which is included with your purchase. Within 72 hours of your purchase, a representative with American Heritage Billiards will reach out to you to begin to coordinate the delivery and professional installation of your pool table
- This is an American Heritage Billiards Gallery Series Table. American Heritage Billiards warrants the components/parts of your Pool Table to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for 5 years from the installation of the pool table, as follows:
- Table, Cabinet, Legs, Interior Bracing and Hardwood Rails and Blinds: Warranted against splitting, cracking or warping.
- Hardwood Rails and Cushions: Warranted against separation, dry rot, or hardening. American Heritage Billiards, or any of its authorized service dealers, will provide you parts required to repair or, at American Heritage Billiards’ sole option, replace any of the above components covered by this warranty, found, in the sole reasonable judgment of American Heritage Billiards, to be defective in materials and/or workmanship.
- Warranty does not include re-leveling of the table after the successful initial installation
- For Pool Table purchases from GreatGatherings, all sales are final upon the mutual "release" and shipment of your order from our facility
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.