Finished in buckeye with roma top grain leather upholstery, this stool boasts a full-bearing swivel, 3" plush cushion, webbed seating for improved comfort, individual tacking, and adjustable leg levelers.
- Finished in Buckeye
- Roma Top Grain Leather Cushion
- Full-Bearing 360° Swivel
- Built Using Mortise and Tenon Construction Principles
- 3" Plush Cushion
- Individual Tacking
- Webbed Seating for Improved Comfort for Improved Comfort
- Adjustable Leg Levelers
What it’s Made Of:
- This product is made of custom-select hardwoods and bonded leather
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- Counter Height Stool
- 22"W x 22.5"D x 43"H, 39 lbs.
Arm Height is approx. 34"
- Bar Height Stool
- 22"W x 22.5"D x 47"H, 41 lbs.
Arm Height is approx. 39"
Weight Capacity (Approx.):
- 300 lbs.
- The purchase of this product includes free shipping!Standard Delivery will consist of residential lift gate threshold delivery; delivering to the garage or ground level porch. The product will be kept in its original packaging and there is no assembly provided with this service. It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with un-packaging or set-up. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the packaging and product prior the driver departing. If the packaging or merchandise appears damaged in any way, please take images of the damage, note the damage on the delivery paperwork, and refuse the shipment. This will aid greatly in expediting the return or replacement process in the event there are any issues in delivery. Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
- This Stool ships as a fully-assembled base and fully-assembled top. The base and top must be connected by adhering them together to the swivel
- American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as 1 year from the original delivery of the product.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or call us at 703-286-9801. We are at your service M-F, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST.
Care and Maintenance:
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.